Monday, February 12, 2007

Another Tooth!

So yesterday afternoon, my beautiful bear was smiling at me, and I noticed right next to the jagged white pearl about 1/3 on the way out was a white line just perceptable under the gum. Tooth Two is rearing its ugly head.

Oh he hates the tooth breaking through. It hurts him so much. He woke up crying at 8:30, and again at 10:30 and again at 11:30 last night. Stephen got the 8:30 and 11:30 (which he was ravenously hungry for a bottle). I got the 10:30. I cradled him in my arms. He fought his Tylenol, and Orajel, but calmed down on the Orajel immediately and leaned against my chest, sighed, and fell asleep in my arms as I rocked him. I didn't want to put him down. I could have sat there forever. He looked so sweet and comfy nuzzled in my arms.

No comments: