Saturday, January 13, 2007

A New Job

So I figure it is about time for me to post. After that first one, Jenny has been posting like crazy and I haven't added at all. Not a complaint mind you, I should be posting more, we don't want her posting less.

The important news of the day- I accepted a position at a new firm yesterday afternoon. For those of you who don't know, I left the bank in October and was working at a small firm doing construction law litigation. While everyone there was nice, I have realized that I am not a litigator. I can do it, I just don't want to. The new place was looking for someone with 2-5 years experience to work in their real estate/finance group, pretty much just want I want to be doing. So Monday I will be giving notice one more time, but this will be the last time for a while and hopefully ever.

We celebrated last night by having take out from EB Greens. For those of you who don't know, EB Greens is where we had our rehearsal dinner. Nice restaurant that has wonderful filet. And yes, we called them for take out. Not something that is done everyday, but they were more than happy to accommodate. Jenny explained that we had a 6 month old at home, no baby sitter, and yet needed a celebratory dinner. Food was excellent, and sometimes it is nice to be home eating too. And of course no celebration dinner is complete if Alex isn't there watching us eat it with those eyes that say- hey- where's mine! How times have changed.

Going to try to post new pictures at some point this weekend.

No comments: